Enhance the current color and make details pop! We recommend applying with our Restore synthetic brush. Brush on and immediately wipe off with a damp neutral cloth. Seal with liquid wax of your choice.
- Make sure piece is dry & lint free.
- A coat of Liquid Wax should be used before you apply your glaze. This will lock in the base coat keeping the glaze from blending with your paint & allowing you to move the glaze around without pulling the paint off.
- Open glaze and stir well.
- Have a good amount of damp paper towels or neutral cloth ready to use. Be sure they are just damp and not wet and separated into single sheets to use.
- Apply the glaze one section at a time in no more than 12 to 18 inches at a time, using a damp paper towel to gently wipe the glaze back off. Turn your paper towel as needed to ensure you are working with a clean area. Glaze will stay for about 10 minutes while you are working with it but not allow it to completely dry during this process.
- Once you have achieved the desired look, allow the glaze to fully dry and seal with your favourite Plaster Paint Sealant.
- Water based soap and water clean up.
Best brushes to use