The Original Plaster Paint® Decorative Metallic Wax is, in our humble, biased opinion, the industry’s BEST Decorative Metallic Wax. The Original Plaster Paint® Decorative Metallic Wax has a Carnauba wax base, the hardest natural wax. This wax has an added color tint to highlight & emphasize your piece’s fine features.

Paste Wax is best used on wood surfaces such as furniture, cabinetry, floors & any wood decor. Paste wax gives a silky smooth, rich finish. All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from dirt, wax, grease, glue, and other contaminants. Apply The Original Plaster Paint® Decorative Metallic Wax evenly using a clean, lint-free cloth or our signature bristle brushes.

Allow wax to dry thoroughly (15-30 minutes) before polishing. Add second coat if applying to new surfaces. For a slight sheen, finish buff your piece with a clean cloth in a circular motion or use The Original Plaster Paint® buffer brush. Clean wax from skin and brush with soap and water when work is complete. For more detailed tutorials and product directions, visit www.plasterpaint.ca.

Preparation:

  1.  Make sure piece is dry & lint free.

Application:

  1.  Use a dry natural bristle brush (preferred brushes below) and apply a very thin coat.
  2. Apply in a circular motion one way, then go back over in the reverse direction.
  3. Finish by brushing back flat and do not allow to dry with swirls.
  4. Once dry, buff vigorously while applying pressure using a dry clean cloth (neutral color).
  5. As you buff and create friction you will see your project change from dull to silky smooth.  The finish will be stunning!

Clean up:

  • Water based soap and water clean up.

Best brushes to use

Weight0.269 kg
Size

4oz

Metallic Colours

Gold, Fireside, Midnight Luxx, Champagne

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Decorative Metallic Wax”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

Do not allow product to freeze. Product made in Canada. ALWAYS BE CREATING. Contains water-based latex paint products and inert additives. Always use safe handling procedures. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after use. Close container following each use. Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children. PRODUCT MAY IRRITATE EYES.FIRST AID TREATMENT: If product gets into eyes, flush with water for 20 minutes. IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. WARNING! Reclaiming and refinishing antique woods and materials comes with some risk of lead exposure. If you scrape, sand, remove or disturb old lead-based paint from any surface you risk releasing lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC & EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS OR INJURY ESPECIALLY IN SMALL CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO TAKE GREAT CARE TO AVOID LEAD EXPOSURE. Wear only CSA approved respirators to reduce lead dust exposure and clean dust with HEPA vacuum with CSA approved filters. For further information contact heath Canada at 1-800-0-CANADA.

Related Products